You are here

Shared Ownership

Shared Ownership is a great way of purchasing one of our luxury retirement apartments at The Walled Gardens in St Andrews.

Shared Ownership is an increasingly appealing option for people wishing to downsize and release equity for their retirement.

With Bield, you can initially purchase a 75% share (based on open market value) of the property. The remaining 25% share will be held by Bield and an occupancy charge will be payable to Bield on this unsold share. You will have the opportunity to buy further shares at any time after the first anniversary of the initial purchase (conditions apply).

Purchasing a home through shared ownership creates a fantastic home ownership option and is a flexible option that is an alternative to outright sale.

To find out more about shared ownership and how it could work for you, please contact us by telephone 01334 460644 or use the link on the right hand side.    

Top